Maybe you've played the game yourself, or perhaps you've heard a friend or family member go on about "Among Us". Either way, this "Among Us" themed hat is going to be a much loved and cherished souvenir for 2020 for anyone who may be familiar with it.
Dedicated to all of my fellow comrades who met their demise in electrical.
This hat is knit from the bottom up, starting with knitting two earflaps. Once the hat is finished, the “Among Us” detailing will be knit and attached.
17 st = 4” / 10 cm
S (M, L)
19” (20.75”, 22.5”) / 48 (53, 57) cm circumference
The small size will fit children.
· US 8 / 5 mm in both 16” circulars and DPNs (possibly 40” circulars for the eye, but it can be done using DPNs)
· Size F / 3.75 mm crochet hook
· Worsted / Size 4
- For the hat: less than 1 skein of generic big box yarn in the color of your choice.
- For the eye: 15 yds / 14 m of white
- For the shadow: 1 yd / 1 m of grey
· The samples were made using Mainstays yarn (Walmart brand ~$3.00 per skein)
Notions & Tools:
· Darning needle, scissors, stitch markers
· Iron/ steamer (optional)
Abbreviations & Stitch Glossary
K2tog: knit two together
Kfb: in the same stitch, knit through the back loop then knit through the front loop.
Pm: place marker
Sm: slip marker
BOR: beginning of round
Sl: slip stitch purl-wise with yarn in back.
RS: right side
WS: wrong side