This pattern is also available for purchase on Ravelry.
Pay What Works: For this pattern, I am trying a pay what works model. You can access the pattern for free on our blog or use the following codes:
- pay25 : $1.25 for the pattern
- pay50 : $2.50 for the pattern
- pay75 : $3.75 for the pattern
- no code: $5.00 for the pattern
Dedicated to all of my fellow comrades who met their demise in Electrical.
This hat is knit from the bottom up, starting with knitting two earflaps. Once the hat is finished, the detailing will be knit and attached.
17 st = 4” / 10 cm
S (M, L)
19” (20.75”, 22.5”) / 48 (53, 57) cm circumference
The small size will fit children
• US 8 / 5 mm, or size needed to obtain gauge, in both 16” circulars and DPNs
• Size F / 3.75 mm crochet hook
• Worsted / Size 4
o For the hat: less than 1 skein of generic big box yarn in the color of your choice.
o For the eye: 15 yds / 14 m of white
o For the shadow: 1 yd / 1 m of grey
Notions & Tools:
• Darning needle, scissors, stitch markers
Low vision format included: black text, 22 pt Verdana font with no italics, and fully written instructions.